John Amos & Co

Call Us: 01568 610007


Any amount of utilities and public bodies may have rights to come on to your farm or land, including Water, Electric, Gas, Telecoms, Highways Agency and Councils to name but  a few.

In all cases, if they are acquiring new rights, exercising existing rights or if they cause nuisance or damage, you are entitled to compensation.

They are also responsible for any fees your Agent is entitled to, for looking after your interest.  If you are approached, please call us as soon as possible to enable us to help you and your situation.